Best Marketing Podcasts
1. The BeanCast – An awesome weekly panel on the week’s marketing news hosted by Bob Knorpp.
2. Marketing Over Coffee – Chris and John share helpful marketing tips and discuss news.
3. Power to the Small Business – Great interviews with marketing authors and marketing tips.
4. Brand Fast-Trackers – Great career interviews with successful corporate marketers.
5. Duct Tape Marketing – Great interviews with marketing and business authors.
6. Marketing Smarts – An excellent, well-produced marketing interview podcast by the folks at Marketing Profs.
7. Marketing Update – A weekly video show by Hubspot that provides commentary on the week’s top marketing stories.
8. Six Pixels of Separation – Mitch Joel shares interesting interviews with top marketing minds.
9. Marketing Technology Radio – Interesting discussions with people in the marketing field primarily focused on marketing technology.
10. AdAge Outlook – Recap of the past week’s marketing news.
11. Inbound Now – Informative interviews with marketing authors and speakers.
12. The Advertising Show – Marketing news discussion and interviews.
13. Social Triggers Insider – Derek Halpern discusses research findings from psychology that can be applied to increase sales online.
14. Social Media Marketing Podcast – Michael Stelzner from Social Media Examiner discusses social media marketing topics with experts in the field.
More interesting marketing audio content:
Talk by Stanford marketing professor, Jennifer Aaker Stanford Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders
How Ideas Take Flight
The Shortest Marketing Conference Ever The Influencer Project
60 online leaders spend 60 seconds explaining how you can increase your online influence.
SMX Search Engine Optimization Tactics Ad Tech
John Jantsch discusses twitter marketing tactics for small business Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
AdTech Conference Presentations
Ad:Tech Conference Presentations
Christopher Penn Discusses Marketing Applications of Twitter Six Pixels of Separation
Seth Godin Presentation on Tribes Marketing Over Coffee Podcast
Tom Asacker Discusses His New Book A Little Less Conversation The Advertising Show
Lessons in Success Brand Fast Trackers
Photo courtesy of Marketing Over Coffee